Facebook Twitter


The City of Prosser is responsible for maintaining a portion of the roadside.  This area is referred to as the right-of-way.  The size of the right-of-way varies from street to street and it is measured from the center of the street outward.


If you are interested in knowing where the right-of-way measures on your street, please call the Public Works Department (509)786-7300.